Friday, February 20, 2009

Awesome People I Met

If you ask me what's the most valuable thing I have for those two years, I will say : bunch AWESOME ppl I have met! I feel happy that I am able to meet up with from friends form so many countries. Since i'm not a social person, I say what i truely feel.


This is one of my new friend, whom I met cuz they want to sell their business.
I'm so happy that i can do something for them and they are happy about the things going. One of them told me about a traditional celebration for winter.....
here is her email:




Hi, Kimmy:
I'm emailing you from my personal email!
It's Groundnog Day today. Has anyone told you about it? Every Feb. 2nd we put our faith in a groundhog to determine the course of the weather.
If the groundhog, named Wiarton Willy, emerges from his burrow and the weather is overcast, then we will have an early spring. But, if he sees his shadow, he crawls back into his burrow and we are to have six more weeks of winter. Personally, I think the groun hog must be afraid of his shadow and that's why he goes back into the burrow. It's a silly tradition, but it is also fun.
Wiarton Willy saw his shadow today and so we are supposedly in for another 6 weeks of winter. Yikes!
Hopefully you can see the background wall paper I made with the "Happy Groundhog Day" picture. Gmail has a more restrictive format than Outlook Express though.
Thank you again for the wonderful green tea. It is lovely and mild and I'm really enjoying it!
I hope we can see you again soon! How is work going for you?
As always,
( ______ singanature is delted due to personal privacy)

No comments: