Friday, February 20, 2009

What I want in My Business

I'm going to write down my ideas here.

Maybe one day, I can sort things out, developing into a feasible business action plan.

Foots on the ground, I list only couple things that can be associated to what I'm doing right now.

What I want my business:

Green business

IT solutions Business

M&A an non-for-profit organization for Asian GLBA professionals

What are my personality & characteristics associated with my goal?

 No difficulties to relocate myself.

Strong adaption to new challenges.

Willing to take risk and manage it (well, although Im blind bold sometimes.)

Language: Mandarin and English speaking population takes account of over 50% of whole population in the world.

Short term goal:

Having Project Management Professional certificates.

Immigrant

No comments: